Is Your Business Ready?
Preparation is a vital component for making it through a disaster, whether it's a small water leak, a large fire or an area flood. The best time to plan for these events is well before they happen. No one ever plans a disaster, but you can plan for it. Now is the time to ask yourself and fellow employees, "Are you Ready for whatever happens?"
SERVPRO of Western Essex County offers the Emergency Ready Profile as a startup approach that provides the important information needed to begin mitigation and recovery services. It was created to help as a quick reference guide of the buildings most important information.
The SERVPRO Emergency Ready Profile Advantage:
- A NO COST assessment of your facility
- This means you do not need to appropriate any funds, giving you a great value at no cost.
- A Compact Profile Document that contains only the important information needed in the event of an emergency.
- It will only take a short time to complete and will not take you away from current projects. Most importantly it will save you a lot of time if ever needed
- A guide to help you get back into your building after a disaster.
- This can help minimize the amount of time your business is inactive by having an immediate plan of action
- Establishes SERVPRO of Western Essex County as your disaster mitigation and restoration provider.
- You have a provider that is recognized as an industry leader close by.
- Identification of the line of command for authorizing work to begin.
- This saves time, so we can begin the work of mitigating the damage which can save you time and money.
- Provides facility details such as shut-off valve locations, priority areas, and priority contact information.
- Having quick reference guide provides solutions in the advance of a disaster, so that during a disaster you are "Ready for whatever happens."
Call Today to Get Started!