Mold Damage Emergency Tips
What you can do until help arrives
We know the idea of mold remediation in your home or business can be a daunting task. In as little as 48 hours, mold can quickly become a problem when there’s a water intrusion, like a roof leak or leaking water line. Mold can cause health effects and can also cause significant damage to your property. SERVPRO of Western Essex County has the training, protective gear, and specialized equipment necessary to handle your mold problem. We are highly trained mold remediation experts that used advanced equipment and techniques to protect your family and home. Contact us at 973.994.1640 for all of your mold remediation needs.
Have a Mold Problem?
Call Us Today – (973) 994-1640
If you have a mold problem in your home or business, consider the following facts:
- Significant mold growth can occur in 48-72 hours.
- Mold may present a greater risk to children, the elderly, and anyone with respiratory problems.
- A strong, musty odor may indicate hidden mold behind drywall or under carpeting.
What to Do:
- Stay out of affected areas.
- Turn off the HVAC system and fans.
- Contact SERVPRO of Western Essex County for mold remediation services.
What Not to Do:
- Don’t touch or disturb the mold.
- Don’t blow air across any surfaces with visible or suspected mold growth.
- Don’t attempt to dry the area yourself.
- Don’t spray bleach or other disinfectants on the mold.
Mold Remediation Services
If you suspect that your home or business has a mold problem, SERVPRO of Western Essex County has the training, equipment, and expertise to handle the situation.
We are proud to serve our local communities:
- Cedar Grove
- North Caldwell
- West Caldwell
- Essex Fells
- Short Hills